SBLM Architects is a nationally recognized mid-sized architectural firm.
Our growing Dallas office is looking for a highly motivated individual who is a team player with excellent CAD/Graphic and communication skills. Ideal candidate will be an organized individual capable of multi-tasking.
• Demonstrate competence and professionalism, always with a high level of integrity.
• Set an example that exemplifies the firm’s goals and core values.
• Be organized, self-motivating, and fiscally responsible.
• Be dependable, consistent, and detail oriented.
• Takes initiative to complete the work assigned.
• Have good problem solving skills: identifying a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking decisive action to address.
• Assists in organizing and developing drawing sets and willingly takes on technically challenging issues and assists in overseeing supporting team members in completing all submissions with minimal supervision.
• Perform code and zoning analysis as needed.
• Participate in project meetings as required with the client and key team members.
• Can motivate others and foster teamwork.
• Be externalized in the community, actively building and utilizing a network.
• Must hold a professional Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience or more in architect’s office.
• Candidate should be licensed or on path to be a licensed Architect.
• Strong team player and communication skills.
• Excellent AutoCAD and Revit skills.
• Basic understanding of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering systems.
• Basic knowledge of Texas building, ADA codes and other applicable federal and industry standard guidelines.
• Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
• Ability to follow office standards, policies, and procedures.
We offer a competitive salary.
Our benefits include medical, dental, 401k Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan, and Paid Time Off.
If interested in applying for the position at our Dallas, TX office - Provide cover letter outlining relevant experience and salary expectations to:email@example.com