SBLM Architects is a nationally recognized mid-sized architectural firm.
Our growing Dallas office is looking for a highly motivated individual who is a team player with good CAD/Graphic and communication skills. Ideal candidate will be an organized individual capable of multi-tasking.
• Demonstrate competence and professionalism, always with a high level of integrity.
• Set an example that exemplifies the firm’s goals and core values.
• Be organized, self-motivating, and fiscally responsible.
• Be dependable, consistent, and detail oriented.
• Takes initiative to complete the work assigned in a timely fashion.
• Have good problem solving skills: identifying a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking thoughtful and informed action to address.
• Assists in organizing and developing drawing sets and willingly takes on technically challenging issues and supporting team members in completing all submissions with minimal supervision.
• Assist with code and zoning research as needed.
• Participate in project meetings as required with the client and key team members.
• Can motivate others and foster teamwork.
• Be externalized in the community, actively building a professional network.
• Must hold a professional Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Although we are looking for a recent university graduate all candidates should be on path to be a licensed Architect.
• Strong team player with good communication skills.
• Possess excellent organizational skills.
• Good AutoCAD, Revit and Architectural graphic program skills are a must.
• A basic understanding of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering systems.
• Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
• Ability to follow office standards, policies, and procedures.
We offer competitive salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, 401K Retirement Plan, long term disability and time off.
Provide cover letter outlining relevant experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org