Wallace Garcia Wilson Architects
WGW Architects is seeking talented recent graduates prepared to thrive in a creative and collaborative work environment. Successful candidates will be a vital part of a team taking projects from beginning to end and will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of the documentation process.
In addition to collaborating and communicating effectively, we are looking for a motivated individual on track for licensure through the AXP program. This position is immediately available.
- Collaborate and Participate with the team during design and documentation phases
- Produce Construction drawings and details
- Code research and compliance
- Research appropriate materials, products and systems
- Coordinate with Consultants from other disciplines
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an Accredited University Program
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit modelling and construction document production (Multi-Family experience a plus)
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Codes and Construction techniques
- Client and Consultant communications
- Self-Motivated Team Player
About WGW Architects
Wallace Garcia Wilson Architects, Inc., is a Houston based architectural firm with a national reputation as a solid and competitive firm with comprehensive knowledge in multi-family product, market factors and construction. For over three decades WGW has worked with nationally recognized multi-family residential developers in a wide variety of markets. The firm has a history of over thirty years with projects in twenty-eight states.
WGW is well-diversified with expertise in the planning and design of multi-family housing, mixed-use, student housing and senior living developments. These include low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise construction, wraps, podiums, garden-style, high density, and very complex project sites.
WGW offers a competitive package of benefits, salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume/portfolio to: email@example.com