Type Six is currently seeking a Project Coordinator/Manager to join our growing team in our Arlington, TX office.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing one or more projects from Design Development to the Construction Administration phase and will report to the Project Manager/Partner.
This candidate will interface directly with the consultants, contractors, clents, team members and architects. Type Six is a rapidly growing firm looking for ambitious individuals to join our family and grow with us. The potential for growth and design opportunities are outstanding.
Coordinate the completion of design and construction contract documents under the supervision of the Project Manager
• Research applicable codes and ordinances for assigned projects
• Collaborate with project team members to ensure contract documents are complete and accurate to include extensive drafting.
• Lead project team and serve as the primary communicator with the client and consultants
• Manage construction administration duties, such as requests for information and submittals.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field
• 3+ years of experience
• Hospitality/Commercial/Retail experience is preferred.
• Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit(encouraged not required) and Microsoft Office
• Basic understanding of multiple construction systems.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a moderate level of supervision
• Strong written and verbal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year based on experience.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to James Lusty at: email@example.com.