South Mountain Company
Assist Project Architects with all aspects of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in ArchiCad and provide departmental administrative support.
- Drafting, from schematic design through construction documentation
- Maintain SMC ArchiCad project template and standard detail library
- Stay current with high-performance building detailing
- Create professional-quality 3D renderings
- Manage BIM Server
- Provide ArchiCad-related tech support
- Work with Architecture Manager to improve department graphic standards and processes.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in related field (Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field preferred)
- Three years of full-time work with ArchiCad BIM
- Five years of architectural drafting experience
- Experience supporting and managing BIM technology
- Understanding of building science fundamentals and experience detailing high-performance buildings
- Fluency with Excel, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Comfortable working independently in a team environment, providing ideas, and open to feedback
South Mountain Company is a worker-owned architecture, engineering, building, and renewable energy firm on the island of Martha's Vineyard. Our design work is a mix of high-end residential, affordable housing, and community-based institutional projects, all with a focus on high-performance.
If you’re interested please email a letter describing why you might be the right fit for the job, and include a resume with a portfolio link. Send to Ryan Bushey, Architecture Co-Manager, at email@example.com