Michael Kim Associates
Michael Kim Associates, an award-winning small design practice based in Boston, has immediate openings for a highly motivated Intern Architect and Job Captain.
Our work is highly respected for the level of thought and craftsmanship in our realized designs. Our projects have been on the smaller in scale and in the residential, hospitality, medical areas. We have been widely featured in regional and national publications.
We are seeking for enthusiastic people with a strong design sense, a love of problem solving and craftsmanship to join our firm. Candidates must also display effective communication, organizational and leadership skills. All staff members work directly with the principal in all project phases.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Masters in Architecture
• Minimum of 2 years professional architectural experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Office. Other 3-D, design and web software knowledge preferred
• Strong 3-dimensional design sensibility, with skills in traditional, i.e. physical modeling
• Construction document and administration experience preferred
• High native intelligence, strong leadership and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of sustainable building practices and/or LEED accreditation is a plus.
Send resumes and portfolio excerpts in .pdf format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please limit attachment sizes to 5MB