Ellenzweig, a leading design firm with a national reputation in the planning and design of science facilities for academic and life science clients, is currently looking for an intern architect with the following qualifications:
Employment Opportunity – Level 1 Intern Architect
We are seeking a highly talented, self motivated individual for an entry level position that will lead to tremendous growth opportunity within the firm. We value initiative, assertiveness, imagination, and the willingness to take risks over avoiding failure as key character assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Design Support: work with designers to develop concepts in both physical and digital media
• Project Support: work with staff to develop documentation necessary for various phases of project development
• Administrative Support: occasional general office duties
• Entry level experience with a degree in Architecture or Professional degree in Architecture or related field, or in pursuit thereof
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Revit experience preferred, in addition to Sketch-Up, Auto CAD and Rhino
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively in a collaborative environment
Ellenzweig is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is located in a state of the art office in convenient downtown Boston. Ellenzweig offers a full suite of benefits, including paid vacation, sick and holiday time off, health, dental and life and disability insurance, partial health club reimbursement, 401K and discretionary profit sharing.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title Intern-Architect.