Steffian Bradley Architect
SBA is looking to hire a recently licensed of non-registered architect graduate with 3-5 years of experience to join our award-winning firm located in the dynamic Seaport district and be part of a team developing the architectural design and documentation on a range of project types and sizes. SBA is an international, award-winning architectural firm with a strong commitment to design excellence and we are passionate about our projects – we strive for excellence in all types of Healthcare, Higher Education, Science + Technology, Corporate and Senior Living sectors. At SBA, we value collaboration, thoughtful design, and the ability to approach challenges in creative ways. Our office culture embraces unique perspectives and encourages personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 3-5 years’ experience, previous experience a design firm.
• Accredited bachelor or master degree in architecture
• High-level proficiency in Revit and in 3D rendering software such as Sketch-up.
• Strong computer rendering/visualization skills Experience in 3D rendering software such as Sketch Up, 3D Max and Rhino.
• Creativity, foresight, and problem-solving ability relative to all areas of architectural design
• Assist project teams in the accurate preparation of construction documents for corporate and institutional clients.
• Coordinate the design drawings and specifications with consultants, contractors and internal team members.
• Attend project meetings with Owner, consultants and contractors.
• Construction administration experience
• Field measure and document existing conditions.
• Interest in professional development and pursuit of professional licensure.
• Ability to work with multiple teams and on multiple projects at the same time.
Steffian Bradley is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO US_CAREERS@STEFFIAN.COM AND INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.