Intern Architect/Interior Designer: We are looking for a designer with 3-5 years of professional design experience with a professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design. Connor Architecture is a full-service architectural firm specializing in higher education, hospitality, and commercial projects.
We encourage everyone to be involved in all aspects of the design and construction process, from conceptual design to construction administration. We want a designer with passion, curiosity, a strong story teller and who enjoys creating unique and immersive space. We provide lots of collaborative, hands on opportunities to learn and to grow your professional experience.
This is a full time position that will include the following responsibilities:
• Must be experienced in selecting thoughtful materials and color palettes
• Furniture and lighting selection and design
• Space planning
• Ability to produce and document interior details
• Developing projects from schematic design through construction documents and construction administration
• Client and contractor interaction, correspondence, and office administration
• Specification preparation and organization
• Participating in multiple projects simultaneously
• Candidate will work with project teams and clients to produce, edit, and coordinate interior design schemes and plans
• Proficiency in Revit and Photoshop is required
Please submit resume, cover letter, references and a compact representative sample of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com