NADAAA is an award-winning architecture and urban design firm. A platform for design investigation, the firm’s projects range in scale from furniture to large institutional buildings, with a focus on craft, construction, and digital fabrication.
NADAAA is currently seeking an Architect (Designer) to join its architectural team in the design of progressive projects ranging from gallery installations to large institutional buildings.
Applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
• Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
• At least 3-6 years of post-graduate professional experience
• Experience with construction documents and high level presentation production
• Computer expertise in AutoCAD, Revit, and Rhino3d
Other position qualifications include:
• Strong design and graphics skills
• Knowledge of space programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and contract administration
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
• Experience as team leader and project manager
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
Please submit qualified resumes and portfolios in PDF format under 20 MB to email@example.com.
Please mention your years of experience in the email’s subject line. Please no phone calls or hard copy portfolios.