Cambridge Seven Associates, Inc.
C7A is seeking motivated individuals for full-time employment who are passionate about design, looking to join a creative collaborative practice and meet the criteria listed below:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
• 3-5 years professional experience as an Architect/Designer
• Professional experience using Revit and AutoCad is required.
• Experience with commercial scale buildings and building system components as well as large scale site planning preferred.
• Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite software (including InDesign and Photoshop) is highly desirable but not required.
• Professional registration is not required but desirable, and progress toward licensure and LEED certification is preferred.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please email resume, work samples and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.