Studio TROIKA is seeking an Architectural Designer with 2-5 years of experience and strong design skills. Candidate should be self-motivated and well organized, possess excellent communication skills, have a professional degree in Architecture and possess advanced rendering and presentation abilities. Revit experience is required.
Studio TROIKA is a collaborative Architecture | Interior Design firm recognized for thoughtful, creative design, attention to detail and client service. Our studio is a highly collaborative work environment with a commitment to professional development, opportunities for advancement and competitive benefits. We pride ourselves on our hard-working approach and light-hearted environment.
Job requirements & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 2 to 5 years experience in Architecture | Design | Construction
- Solid knowledge of Revit | Construction Documents
- 3D visualization and rendering software desirable (3DS Max, EnScape, Sketch-Up, V-Ray)
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples in pdf format to Jonathan MacPhee, firstname.lastname@example.org.