Amenta Emma Architects
Amenta Emma is actively seeking a highly motivated BIM Revit Specialist for employment in the Hartford, CT office.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Support the design and construction of a variety of new and renovation projects across all Amenta Emma market sectors.
• Organize 3D models to facilitate interdisciplinary coordination.
• Assist the BIM Manager in providing training and technical support to Building Information Modeling projects using Autodesk Revit across all office locations.
• Assist the BIM Manager in creating and maintaining office standard templates, libraries, and family content.
• Assist the BIM Manager in the creation and distribution of deployments of new software across all office locations.
• Report to the BIM Manager.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience working professionally within the Architecture or Construction Management industries utilizing BIM software.
• Revit and/or Navisworks expertise.
• Good management, planning, organization, and communication skills.
• Proficient with production, interpretation, and utilization of 3D modeling techniques.
• BS/BA in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface and work with others.
• Ability to travel to satellite offices.
Amenta Emma Architects offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you qualify, we would like to hear from you. For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume, and up to 5 project samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.