Architect: We are looking for a creative and technically minded designer with 5-10 years of professional experience and a professional degree in Architecture. Our projects focus on commercial, higher education, and hospitality design.
We are looking for someone who exhibits individual initiative, energy, and enthusiasm for their work, a questioning mind, and a passion for design. They must have the ability to effectively manage time and project schedules within a collaborative environment. Licensed candidates are welcome but licensure is not required.
We are looking for someone comfortable with the following skills and responsibilities:
• Has experience creating and overseeing design documents, from concept through construction documents
• Possesses significant exterior and interior detailing experience
• Knowledge of current MA building codes
• Is comfortable coordinating with clients, consultants, and construction teams
• Has proven proficiency with Revit in a professional environment
• Has extensive experience measuring and documenting existing conditions
• Can develop projects from schematic design through construction documents and administration
• Is able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• CA/Job site experience • Is a self-directed and driven personality
Connor Architecture is a full-service architectural firm specializing in higher education, commercial, and hospitality projects.
Please submit resume, cover letter, references and a compact representative sample of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com