Miller Dyer Spears Inc.
MDS/Miller Dyer Spears is seeking a versatile full-time designer with strong graphic and design skills to join our collaborative team of architects and designers. Our clients range from schools and universities to healthcare and labs. We are seeking a designer with 3-6 years’ experience in renovation and new construction of institutional projects.
Other requirements for this position include:
• Recent graduate of a professional degree program in Architecture or Interior Design
• Ability to work well in a team
• Strong 3D modeling and visualization skills, proficiency in current versions of Revit, SketchUp or other 3D rendering programs
• Experience in producing construction documents
• Understanding of codes, accessibility regs, building systems, materials, etc.
• Ability to work well under deadlines and to multi-task are essential
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples in PDF format (please limit your attachments to no more than 3 with a file size smaller than 6 MB) to Ms. O’Rourke, at email@example.com