STG Design, Inc.
Do you want to make a difference on a project team? Do you want to work at a firm that inspires you and helps you grow on a daily basis? Want to join the Houston office of a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm doing work nationwide? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design is looking for an Architect Intern to join our Houston office. STG’s employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management and also benefit from our enthusiastic, helpful organizational resources team.
We have a shared company-wide passion and work together to reach common goals; STG encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority. We are a close-knit group that emphasizes work/life balance and appreciates a healthy sense of humor.
STG’s Houston office is located on the edge of Greenway Plaza, between Downtown and the Galleria, with a commanding view of the Upper Kirby District, one of Houston’s most popular neighborhoods to live, work, and play.
• An award-winning commercial architecture and interior design firm with a 40-year history of delivering custom-designed solutions that leave our clients asking for more.
• Focused on outstanding customer service, design excellence and improving our community
• Committed to helping our employees become better professionals and better people
You Excel at:
• Producing contract documents using Revit 2017 or newer
• Working with Project Manager / Project Architect to develop design components and details
• Generating compelling visual and descriptive materials for client presentations
• Taking direction and learning on the job
• Construction administration
• Architectural degree
• 3 to 5 years of commercial architectural experience
• Strong Revit skills and ability to model complex 3D geometry (we are committed to delivering all projects in Revit!)
• Ability to work efficiently with a highly collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong production skills
• LEED accreditation is a plus
Please submit resumes to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Austin Architect Intern” in the subject line.